Applying For A Livery/Limo/Taxi License
Licenses are required in the Township of Fredon:
No person shall operate any taxicab for hire in the Township of Fredon unless the owner thereof has obtained a Taxicab License for such taxicab.
No person shall operate any livery for hire in the Township of Fredon unless the owner thereof has first obtained a Livery License for such livery.
No person shall operate a taxicab or livery for hire, nor shall any owner or operator allow a taxicab or livery to be operated for hire, unless the driver thereof has first obtained a Township of Fredon Taxicab/Livery Driver's Permit.
How to Apply for a Livery/Limousine or Taxi License:
- Fill out application (available in the Clerk's office)
- Copy of Driver’s License (must have a NJ driver's license for at least 1 year)
- List of cars that will be utilized
- Provide copies of registrations
- Provide copy certificate page of insurance
- Submit check for $50.00